EVA Ukiyo-e T-Shirt
- Designed by Vincent Trinidad
- Premium quality graphic tee
- Unisex regular fit
- 100% combed cotton (Gray comprises 15% viscose)
- Mid-weight 180 GSM
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in the USA
- Made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- Sourced from responsible factories.
- Printed on organic cotton which is grown without harmful chemicals, plus it requires less water and energy to produce.
All deliveries are carbon neutral, supporting groundbreaking technologies that remove carbon for a minimum of 1,000 years.
Demand exceeded our expectations (we're glad you guys love us) and we're super busy printing orders. All threads are made-to-order sustainably in Los Angeles, so naturally, our handling time is a little longer than other less desirable gifts! So make sure you order before the order cut-off dates for the best chance of pre-Christmas delivery.
All products come with the Threadheads Satisfaction Guarantee. That means you can exchange any items that you're not 100% loving and wearing all the time. To process an exchange, please go to our return portal and follow the steps.
My grandson loved it.
I’m a new customer to this brand, and I was delightfully surprised by the quality of blank they use for their custom T-shirts! I will absolutely be a returning customer.
Love them and one of my favorite cartoon when I was growing up . Japanese anime and others are perfect
Made my sister laugh... job done
Got if for my brother, and he absolutely loves it!