- Exclusive design by Threadheads, approved by NASA
- Premium quality printed sweater
- Crew-neck, unisex regular fit
- Women usually order a size down
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Ethically sourced garment
- Eco-friendly printing
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through Stanley Stella, a premium garment manufacturer.
- We only use organic cotton, which is grown without harmful chemicals, plus it requires less water and energy to produce.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based mailers.
All Threadheads orders are printed and shipped with love from Prague, Czech Republic. Below are estimates for how long it will take your threads to be freshly printed and delivered to your door.
|UK/Europe||3-8 business days|
|USA/Canada||14-21 business days|
All products come with the Threadheads Satisfaction Guarantee. That means you can exchange any items that you're not 100% loving and wearing all the time. To process an exchange, please go to our return portal and follow the steps.
VHS - The Future is Now Sweater
Ordered the wrong size. Had a great interaction with the company and I now have the correct size sweaters. 5 star service!
good communication-fast shipping-good quality; 100% reliable trader; thank you for the fine service.
Great quality sweat, no problem with service or delivery. Thank you
100% satisfied once again
I have never embraced the existential dread in such style.