- Premium tote bag
- One large main compartment
- 39cm x 37cm
- 80% organic combed cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Ethically sourced
- Eco-friendly printing
- Threadheads clothes are made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- The garments are sourced from responsible factories through Stanley Stella, a premium garment manufacturer.
- We only use organic cotton, which is grown without harmful chemicals, plus it requires less water and energy to produce.
- Zero plastic is used to sent your threads – instead we pack with plant-based mailers.
All Threadheads orders are printed and shipped with love from Prague, Czech Republic. Below are estimates for how long it will take your threads to be freshly printed and delivered to your door.
|UK/Europe||3-8 business days|
|USA/Canada||14-21 business days|
All products come with the Threadheads Satisfaction Guarantee. That means you can exchange any items that you're not 100% loving and wearing all the time. To process an exchange, please go to our return portal and follow the steps.
Im really happy with my garments! I ordered tshirts, Tote bags and mugs, and the print quality is holding up so far! It Even stayed on with the dushwasher/ dryer and washer!
Happy with this bag. I'm off to summon demons LOL
Really happy with the t-shirts and the services, after some challenges with an original shipping they were able to sort out a replacement order in good time. Shipping times might need to be updated given overall challenges with import but overall I love their designs and the T-shirts are good quality.
Loved them, this was my first time ordering and i heard of this website for the first time from a friend
Was very pleased with the order!! Arrived quickly and good quality