Pablo's Coca Powder Hoodie
- Exclusive design by Threadheads
- Premium quality graphic hoodie
- Unisex comfortable, relaxed fit
- Super soft 3-end fleece
- 100% cotton face yarn
- Mid-weight 280 GSM
- 3-panel hood fleece-lined for extra comfort
- Double-needle topstitch on all seams
- Dyed-to-match drawcords with tipped ends and metal eyelets
- Kangaroo pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Ethically sourced
- Printed in the USA
- 80% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester, 10% recycled polyester (Gray comprises 20% polyester, 10% recycled polyester)
- Made to order with the latest eco-friendly printing tech. That means no over-production and waste like regular fashion brands.
- Sourced from responsible factories.
- Printed on organic cotton which is grown without harmful chemicals, plus it requires less water and energy to produce.
All deliveries are carbon neutral, supporting groundbreaking technologies that remove carbon for a minimum of 1,000 years.
Demand exceeded our expectations (we're glad you guys love us) and we're super busy printing orders. All threads are made-to-order sustainably in Los Angeles, so naturally, our handling time is a little longer than other less desirable gifts! So make sure you order before the order cut-off dates for the best chance of pre-Christmas delivery.
All products come with the Threadheads Satisfaction Guarantee. That means you can exchange any items that you're not 100% loving and wearing all the time. To process an exchange, please go to our return portal and follow the steps.
The quality is on point, and I get compliments on my items every time I wear them.